[IP] better infusion sets

I will be visiting Maersk Medical, the maker of Quick sets and Silhouettes,
May 13 and I will be asked for ideas for better infusion sets and they will
show me their ideas. Do any of you have good ideas - I will mention different
colors of tubing! And to sell tubings and cannulas seperately. It's a great
opportunity to get the ideas directly to the makers of the sets.