Re: [IP] Glucose Monitoring Contact Lens

If they were actually out of the study phase, I'd be much more excited than
I am.  There have been rumors of this technology running around for months
now.

If someone tells me where I can buy these glucose senstive contact lenses,
then I'll get excited about them.  =)

Thanks for keeping us updated though.

-Brent