[IP] Alpha-Lipoic Acid

I am very interested in this tread on Alpha-Lipoic
Acid.  Besides diabetes I am dealing with a lot of
other health problems so I am a little worried about
taking it.  My endo is not big on Alternative products
so I know I won't get much help there.

The word acid is what scares me.  I have interstitial
cystits and can not have anything aciditic.  I can not
even get away with taking Vit C.  I have so many
products at home that I bought and threw out because
they bothered me.  Can anyone comment on this?

Type 1  Diagnosed 2000 at age 47
Pumping since Aug 2002

Do you Yahoo!?