Re: [IP] airport guideline confusion

Just make sure all your medicine is in one small bag, with labels on it.
They know what is what regarding diabetics.  For the pump, sometimes they see
it, sometimes they dont. you could tell them right before you walk thru the
scanner, just say hey, I'm diabetic and I'm wearing the an insulin pump, and
in my carry on bags, is all my medical supplies.  That's all.    I travel a
lot.  Most of the time, I don't say anything, just too see what happens,
sometimes I get stopped sometimes I don't, there is no big deal.  Trust me.
They know what to look for.  And are very well knowledgeable of diabetics.

Have safe travels.