[IP] Re: School Help Needed ASAP!!! Compromised Immune System

<<I need links to sources that mention how Diabetes compromises
a person's immune system.>>
Barbara, I don't have any links handy for that information but all of Cory's
doctors (ped.endo, regular peditrician and his allergist insist that he gets
a flu shot every year.  His peditrician always sees immediately if he has any
type of illness and wants to see him as soon as the symptoms start instead of
waiting to see how it goes.
This year Cory has been very healthy.  He has only had one "sick day" off
from school.  He has gone in late 3 or 4 times due to diabetes problems --
pump site gone bad, ketones, etc. He used to miss about 14 days per year so
we are amazed that the school year is almost over and he has missed such
little bit of school.
If I run across any links, I'll send them your way.  Meanwhile, I hope that
Zachary's immume system will improve so he can be healthier.