Re: [IP] Sign at dr's for competence

> We have something like that, Len.  It's our Pump Docs page, located at
> http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi
> Any doctor on this list comes recommended by one of our list members.  If
> you have an endo you like, why don't you add him or her to the list?

Yeah, but the aspect to Len's idea that we DON'T have is the opportunity to
list something about the BAD endos!

I suspect, though, that, as true as those allegations may be, there would
probably be some legal problems with doing that, particularly if the doctor
has never been disciplined for the alleged infraction.

It's too bad, because quite obviously, that bit of information is every bit
as worth knowing as the information about who is good.  In fact, maybe more
so, because there ARE good endos not on that list, I am quite sure.  I
remember being surprised mine wasn't listed when I added her!

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990