Re: [IP] paradigm reservoir refilling

 I don't know about the one way valve - could be! but I just use 3 syringes to
fill mine up - not casue I couldn't do it with the blue thing but I find this
much easier to fill it and then I can hold up the tubing so no air gets in( my
nurse say no air ever gets in when she lies hers on the table but I always get
some in if I do!) this works quick and easy and I have boxes of them left from

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm