Re: RE: [IP] Eye exam

 Not to mention all it takes is one emergency paitent to have him run out and
set the whole day back - I didn't say he was a bad doctor casue I had to wait -
waiting is expected at the doc(of all types) I ust thought it odd that I was
only in there for like 1 minute!! But from what I've heard here that is normal!
I got the good bill of (eye) health thats enough for me!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm