RE: [IP] Eye exam

I agree with you. I have a doctor that seems to run late the minute he
hits the door. Reason being....People like him, he spends time with each
patient and if you need more he has no problem with it, and there is
always room to be fitted in if you need to see him. I have waited over
two hours to see him and because I know I can't replace him easily I
don't mind the reading time.

When you find a good doctor you trust and like you can put aside some
waiting time.

Gail Donohue