[IP] injecting into the hub

 I have injected directly into the hub of the quickset before with no problems.
I just make sure that I go in straight with the syringe needle and don't go too
deep. For Claire's mum- when you inject this way you use the existing "hole"
made by the infusion set- meaning you do not have to make another hole using a
syringe the "normal" way!

Do you Yahoo!?