Re: [IP] Mad at MM

I'm not that person but maybe I can help you with 2 names I have been
dealing with.

Michelle Brown

1-800-915-3698 ext 5290

Margart Crary

office 773-384-6989

cell 612-965-0418

Both are great & should be able to help you tell them Debbie Martin gave
you their name. Hope this helps.

>From: "Ashley" >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
"insulin-pumpers-digest" >Subject: [IP] Mad at MM >Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003
09:19:19 -0500 > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible
contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per
month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and
the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I have grown to DESPISE
mini med. I have the paradigm and am on the phone >with the so called
customer service almost weekly. They love to send me bills >from 3 years
ago for supplies I never ordered! I am considering switching to
>distronic, but I really like the small size of the paradigm. But Minni
med is >getting so bad that I may just switch soon. I know distronic
gives you 2 >pumps, one for backup. That says a lot. >Actually, there was
a woman on this list, I forgot her name, but she was a rep >or customer
service person for distronic...if you are reading this, will you >please
email me again? >Thank you, >Ashley