Re: [IP] Crossed Swords Participants

Len said:
>and BTW, I think, it is real NASTY, to email someone,
>off-line, and block them from replying (how little
>guts, does that take ?)

I respond:

Most of this is addressed in the IP list serve rules
of engagement. LOL!

However, that bit, specifically, is not included (nor
would it be within the purview of the list-serve to
set that rule) - but it IS relevant and appropriate
for off-list correspondence.  I completely agree with
Len's statement.

There are two ways (as *I* see it) to handle posts
that are not to the *reader's* liking:  1) use the
[DELETE] key or 2) simply do not engage on OR
off-list.  (Sort of like the adage "What would happen
if there were a war and no one showed up?")

I love the good natured debates on this list and the
great information (none of which should be confused
with or construed as professional, medical advice)
that is shared over the life of those debates - a
large part of which would not have been discussed
without some banter.  And, of course, ALWAYS diabetes
related!! :)

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?