Re: [IP] Sign at dr's for competence

What about internists?  I was referred to an internist because my GP thought
there were no good endos where I lived.

This guy is great.  Although he does several lectures for mini-med, he is
not wedded to them.  In fact, he agreed with me that that animas was the
best choice for my needs.

Pump Docs page, located at