[IP] Mad at MM

I have grown to DESPISE mini med.  I have the paradigm and am on the phone
with the so called customer service almost weekly.  They love to send me bills
from 3 years ago for supplies I never ordered!  I am considering switching to
distronic, but I really like the small size of the paradigm.  But Minni med is
getting so bad that I may just switch soon.  I know distronic gives you 2
pumps, one for backup.  That says a lot.
Actually, there was a woman on this list, I forgot her name, but she was a rep
or customer service person for distronic...if you are reading this, will you
please email me again?
Thank you,