re:[IP] Screaming Mad At Minimed

I can't give you a story about MM but I can tell you that I, personally,
have always gotten my orders exactly as I asked for them and as quickly
as they were promised from Disetronic.  I have needed a pump replacement
in the past and got it taken care of quickly and efficiently.  From my
experience (and I can't speak for everyone) I'd say you won't be
disappointed with Disetronic.

pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<Will I be equally disappointed with Disetronic? I don't mean to
start a holy war, but I really need to know what my next step should