Re: [IP] Re: Why wait (so long) to pump ?

On Wednesday, April 16, 2003 email @ redacted wrote:

> Too bad there isn't some signal or sign we diabetics can put up on the
> wall by the sign at each endo's office to secretly let others know
> whether or not they are good!

LOL  I was a passenger in a car (with a group that was in too much of a
hurry to stop :-( ) last year, when we passed the offices of an endo I
went to 12-15 years ago.  There was a van parked on the street with a
large sign attached to it complaining about that endo and his partners'

I don't think the endo was the worst I've had <gr.>, and I know some
people who like one of his partners, but I did enjoy seeing that <gr.>.

Linda Z