[IP] Re:Injecting Into the Hub ?

<<Does anyone know if you can do this with MM Quicksets?  Would you inject
the set where you pull the introducer needle out?>>

Next time you take out a used Quickset have a close look at it.  Yes, a fine
guage needle fits nicely into the centre hole.  However, I'm not sure that I
would try to inject insulin into that spot.  I thought it seemed like the
needle might puncture the catheter.  And also, wouldn't you be putting the
needle into your body anyhow???  Anyone tried it yet?

Barbara, Mum of Claire 9