Re: [IP] Eye exam

     Summer, does "no diabetic changes" mean that there is no retinopathy or
does it mean the retinopathy has not changed since the last exam? This may
have been proper if there is no retinopathy but if there was some prior
diabetic retinal condition then some explanation should have been offered.
If there is no damage in the retina then 30 seconds is not, in my
experience, out of the ordinary.
    But the significant detail is that unless this was an exceptional day ,
waiting times like this is a sure sign of a disorganized doc who is not
focused on the patient. I would start looking for another doc because I have
found that sloppiness in the waiting room tends to drift into the examining
room.   Peter