Re: [IP] keeping diabetes a secret

been there faith..........sometimes i get so mad!!!!!!!!!
i went to a dinner party and the hostess came up to me and said, we know
about your condition,( the way she said it, made me very upset)  no wine for
you, then gave me non-al wine..filled with sugar.i almost laughed out loud. i
have had people tell me i can not have a pce of cake, anything sweet, i'm a
40 year old women, mother of three..........i think i have a idea of what i
can eat.  most people do want to help,  but your right, they don't get
it..unless we tell them.  keep up the great work.....stacy b