re: [IP] Re: Why wait (so long) to pump ?

Gosh, this is bringing back memories.  I had my first A1c in the spring
of 1982, it was an 18.
I had no idea what that meant, the dr said that meant I was running
400's a lot and asked how I felt.  I felt fine, was energetic, worked
full time and we just went on from there.  I remember one time they were
having a health fair at a local mall, I paid $5 for the blood test to
test for different things and see if you were healthy.  I got a frantic
call, my bg at the time was 725.  I think I had just eaten and just got
a certain amount with each meal, it didn't change for what i ate.  I
told them it had gone down and I was fine so not to worry.
I'm so glad it is so easy to find out where your blood sugar is and
attempt to do something about it now.  I'm glad I've survived well this

pumping since 08-00

<<<<<<<<Jan - I had my first A1c in either 1980 or 1981.  I
don't remember the number, but the test was refined
later on and the scale was changed (up or down? I
don't know).  In 1982, I had my highest A1c of 15.x.
That's when I decided to get my diabetes under

- -gail in denver>>>>>>>>>>