Re: [IP] Help - bolus stopped alarm??

I looked that one up and the manual(online) says -
 Bolus stopped: If this alarm should occur, it is
very important to check bolus history to review how much of
the bolus was actually delivered.Reprogram a bolus with the
amount not delivered, if required.

This is what your screen should have said:
Loose battery cap?
Pump dropped or
Check bolus history,
Reprogram bolus
if required

 I've never had that but would assume that if the pump works now not to worry
about it and if it happens again call MM.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm