[IP] Help - bolus stopped alarm??

Hi everyone,

I'm using my third Paradigm, and have been pumping almost a year.
Tonight, for the first time, I got a "bolus stopped" alarm.  After the
beeping stopped, I re-did the remainder of the bolus, and it seemed to go
OK.  So - does anyone know what the deal is with a "bolus stopped" alarm?
 I didn't push any buttons to stop the bolus.

I really don't want to call MiniMed and spend 15 minutes on hold.  I
think I get better advice here, anyway.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com