[IP] wearing pump

> Clip it on the side of your bra, not the front. Have it on the outside, not
> the inside.

When in car, driving, I swivel clip it to bra strap front of rt shoulder. It is
on opposite side as seat belt, hardly noticeable, is handy.
I sometimes clip it to left or right of front of slacks, the seatbelt is well
below it.
 Both places are easier to get to than in a pocket. (do have pants with just
pocket with velcro in back.)