[IP] Need where-to-wear it-help

Aha, finally I feel like I can contribute :-).  I'm kinda on the chunky side
and have a MM 508 too, so I know what you are talking about it poking, I find
that if I clip mine to the belt loop itself, not to the belt, so that it is
sideways, it doesn't poke me.  It's hard to get to sometimes like that, but
it is comfortable.