Re: [IP] start date

that must have been disappointing!  ARGH.  I hope you can get it situated for
tomorrow.  My Nicole is starting on the Animas on 4/28 and Kali was actually
born on our wedding day!  I'll think of her on the 25th when we celebrate our
11th anniversary and getting our lives back.  Hang in there.
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/2001 pumping 4/28
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)