[IP] Small World [was: Why wait (so long) to pump?]

Scott Huber wrote:

>I remember that Gail, as I remember not only did we
>get A1c's but we also became guinea pigs for
>Lindsey's masters thesis.

I write:

For those of you who don't know - Scott and I were
friends back in those semi-dark ages of the early
'80s.   We met while both of us were being poked &
prodded & thesisized at St Francis Hospital in
Wichita.  Good old Dr. Guthrie & his crew.

This is one of the "highlights" of being diabetic -
you have the opportunity to make some life long
friends.  We just hadn't seen or talked to each other
since then until we crossed paths here on the IP list.

Thanks Michael for creating this list!

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?