[IP] Herbal Life Products

Hi, has anyone tried the Herbal Life Weight Loss products.  I'm considering
doing this, every since I was diagnosed with Diabetes and Graves disease, I'm
quite chunky, really, I'm at least 50lbs overweight.  I have tried all kinds
of ways to loose weight without success, does anyone have suggestions, I do
think however while pumping it is easier perhaps to loose the weight.