[IP] Eye exam

 Well I had my eye exam(the opthamologist?? one) today - its the first time in
like 5-6 yeasr I've had it and I waited 1 hour 45 minutes in a packed waiting
room, then another 20 minutes in the little room for the doc to come in look at
my eyes for like 30 seconds(maybe) and then he said - no diabetic changes - come
back 1 year - make the appointment on your way out!!!!

Now I was expecting a little more then that!!
 The nurse did measure the strength of my glasses and do some quick test on my
eyes but thats it!!!! Is that what their supposed to do - I thought they'd use
some of those fancy machines and I donno take at least 1 minute!

Oh well I guess I should be happy I passed!
 Now I have dialated eyes ( they put 5 different eye drops in!) and one eye is
huge and the other just a little big its really freaky!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm