Re: [IP] Re: Why wait (so long) to pump ?

I remember that Gail, as I remember not only did we get A1c's but we
also became guinea pigs for Lindsey's masters thesis.  AAAAhhhhh those
were the days, when highs were off the chart and urine told the tale of
the tape...lol.      Scott

Jhughey said:
>I believe A1c's didn't come out 'til around '85 so we
>didn't even have those for guidelines.

I respond:

Jan - I had my first A1c in either 1980 or 1981.  I
don't remember the number, but the test was refined
later on and the scale was changed (up or down? I
don't know).  In 1982, I had my highest A1c of 15.x.
That's when I decided to get my diabetes under
control.

-gail in denver