Re: [IP] OneTouch ver. 2.0

Hi Sue.

Sorry for misunderstanding your post.

Here's how your post looked as I received it:

oh, sorry about that, It sounds like it sucks.

Obviously you have not tried to install the LifeScan version 2.0 software
or you would understand what we're talking about.

That's also the way it's shown in the IP archives:

> and I did include their quoted message.

Um, no. There was no way to distinguish your words from those you were

> ... must be a full moon...

Tis got nothing to do with the moon and everything to do with message

regards, Andy