[IP] Free Meter

Hi Everyone,

A couple days ago I posted a message that I have a BD Logic that I got free
from Minimed that I do not need.  Surprisingly, I just received a couple
questions regarding it and that's it.  So If anyone would like it, it's still
free to the first person that contacts me for it.  Here is the link for
information on this meter:
http://www.bddiabetes.com/us/bgm/logic_product.jsp.  Obviously I'd prefer that
you did not already receive a free one from Minimed.....

email @ redacted
diabetic 21 + years, pumping since 10/01