Re: [IP] Need where-to-wear it-help

Diana, I'm that size to and so far, the best place for me is the bra. Sorry,
can't help you there, but can understand your dilemma, as I have the same
problem. I have heard that with the longer tubing, some people place theirs
in their sock, but I can't see that happening with me, besides, it seems that
all walking around would shake the insulin and damage it. Please.....let me
know if anyone has any other ideas.