[IP] minimed paradigm

I will be receiving a new minimed paradigm this week. I have never used
a pump before but have been on MDI for 12 years. I will begin training
next week and I am looking for people's opinions and advice on the
minimed paradigm specifically. Likes, dislikes, anything you would like
to share. I have been reading a lot on the subject and came by this page
which I thought was a little scary. Check it out if you have a moment.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Eric Geller

SEI Investments

Phone: 610.676.1954