Re: [IP] Ok, I goofed

I remember when I had a site fail and we were not at home but out running
errands.  Before we got home my BG's were close to 600 and I felt to sick
and just awful.  My husband asked if he should take me to the E.R. (we were
on the way home at that time)  I asked him why.  All they would do for me is
give me insulin and I have that at home and know how to give it to myself
and what amount to use.  I figure that if I can do it why pay the hospital
big bucks for what I can do myself. I also needed to put in a new site and I
bet that they don't have the supplies for that.  I did not need any extra
meds just insulin.  As far as I am concerned I did just what you did and I
don't think that either of us were wrong.
I did not realize how sick I feel with high blood sugars now, having them so