[IP] log sheet

Should I keep a log sheet of the amount of insulin I bolus, I started to,
when I started pumping, then I just stopped, I forget to do  it, besides that
I don't have anymore log books, and I had a program on my computer but I just
forget.  For my glucose #'s I just download those off my Profile Meter into
my computer.  I feel that I have gotten a little to sloppy or confident.  I'm
not one to keep up with latest of anything.