Re: [IP] Need where-to-wear it-help - driving?

 Have you tried wearing it on your pockets? in the case just clip it to the
pocket- not in the pocket. That is where I wear mine 99% of the time and don't
find in the way at all. It won't dig into you cause your pants are above it.

 BUT what do you guys do when your driving?? I find that the pump is right under
the seat belt and the buckle part of the seat belt and I keep thinking I'm gonna
damage it if I get in an accident or slam on the brakes. I've gotten into the
habit of unclipping it when I'm driving and placing it on the seat but then I
forget and hop out with out it!!!
Would MM replace it if it were damaged in an accident?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm