[IP] Type 1 teenager with Graves Disease

My 16-year-old son, Robert, diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 1/2 years ago,
has just received a confirmed diagnosis of Graves Disease.  In the research
I've done so far, it seems that Hashimoto's is the far more common thyroid
disease found among type 1's.  I'd love to hear from those of you with
experience with Graves, and particularly those who have diabetic children
diagnosed with Graves.  I'd like to know what treatment option you chose and
how successful it has been.  Thanks.

Pam Moore