Re: [IP] Injecting Into the Hub ?

>......> If I have another child and again hoard insulin in the reservoir
> injections, I'll just plan on doing it this way.  Hope it is helpful for
> others as well.

It's interesting how we all have ways of compensating. When I broke my foot
and had my basal doubled for 6 weeks, to preserve my sites and not overload
with insulin I injected boluses. That way I could continue using the same
site my usual length of time and it not deteriorate more quickly. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Why does a slight tax increase cost you $200 and a substantial tax cut save
you 30c?