[IP] Re: making cases

> No modern pump  needs any humidity protection at all.  Must have been some
unemployed weatherman who told Jan that nonsense.>

It was 19 years ago and the CPI/Lilly tech told me that. I was making some
pretty neat lace and ribbon cases and the pump was acting very funny. I
called and that's what I was told. I had no reason to change. As said
before, I'm an old lady and when I devised a way to compensate for something
and it worked, I didn't have a need to change. YMMV

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Ever notice the *the IRS* spells THEIRS?