[IP] insulin-pouch patern

Thanks For Asking.  I made two elastic belts with pouches using 1 1/2 in
elastic belt and flannel material for the pouch.  I used Velcro to secure the
closure flap.  It is best described as an envelop.
I cut a wooden block to service as a  pattern and even inserted a small dowel
to duplicate the needle hub that extends for the tubing.
The elastic belt is the best holder that you can have to hold the wonderful
thing when sleeping or dressing.  It can even holds it when you have nothing
else on.
 There are lots of times that holding  it in your hand is not really too
Charles Soder.... T1 Dx 10/53 at age 19