[IP] School Help Needed ASAP!!! Compromised Immune System

We're battling the school district again.     This time for longer
school provided tutoring for missed school days.

I need links to sources that mention how Diabetes compromises
a person's immune system.

Zachary is missing lots of school this year.     Hormones start
raging without warning and then go back to normal.     He's
catching every germ that comes his way.     The district is saying
that Diabetics don't have problems with illness.     Zach obviously
has a weak immune system, but I need some links to how
Diabetes greatens this weakness.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (newly 13,  Dx 2/93, 508 2/02,
Paradigm  8/16/02,  and now ANIMAS IR1000  3/18/03 ) --------and MaMa to
Jennifer (20), Allison (17), Rachel (newly 7)
Fenton, MO