Re: [IP] Injecting Into the Hub ?

    Kristen, I remember reading something about a limit that the rubber seal
has on the number of times that it may be punctured before its sealing
capability is degraded or lost. I think that it was in the infusion-set
package instructions. It is a good idea but this limitation should be kept
in mind (If I am recalling correctly). Peter