Re: [IP] Re:basal/bolus adjustments

I'm glad to hear that you can see the edge of the woods Susan!

My blood sugars are bouncing all over the place.  Mine have gotten so bad
that I've increased my basal by .6 and went from 3 to 2 on my boluses.

And, the really rotten part, is that I am not going through puberty to have
all this happen.  If I had puberty to look forward to, I don't think it
would be as bad! LOL

Good Luck!