[IPn] Remembering a Friend

To IP Friends,

For those of you who did not get to know Dauna Breiding, she was a great
friend. She had been a IP Chat host and a friend to many. She passed away
in her sleep about a year ago.

Dauna co-hosted with me the TGIF chats. It would have been her birthday
this week so I would like to celebrate her life and friendship. Therefore,
on Friday, the 18 of April I will be hosting a special TGIF chat in honor
of Dauna Breiding. I will also be lighting a candle and having a beverage.
Come and help me celebrate my friendship with one of the most dynamic
people I have ever had the privilege to know.

For mail list removal contact
website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org