Re: [IP] basal/bolus adjustments

My son Adam is almost 13 as well, and we've had to change his correction
factor.  His is now 1 unit for every 40 over 120.  And he boluses 1 unit for
every 10 gms of carbs.  Isn't it amazing how each person's body reacts so
differently to insulin?  It's possible that you'll need to adjust Cory's
insulin - see what your doctor says!

Good luck,
Karen in IL