[IP] Re:basal/bolus adjustments

<<From: "C. Jones" <email @ redacted>
You and Cory could be on a roller
coaster ride like no other one until he has made it through puberty>>

Ah, Chris you are so encouraging.  LOL   We went to bottle # 4 of insulin
today and amazingly his control began to improve immediately!   We had used
all of #1, part of 2 and part of 3. I got all 3 of those at the same time, so
decided since I had tried everything else, I would try a new vial from a
different batch.  He also put in a soft set that MM sent.  Until now he's
always used the Sils.  I know those precious hormones are still lurking and
causing a steady increase in insulin requirements but sure hope we don't have
anymore like this past one.