[IP] Re: email @ redacted - feeling blue

 <<  I've been very depressed about the whole
diabetes thing. I could see doing the same thing myself >>

Sue, depression is very common in people who have diabetes or other chronic
illnesses.  It's tough to have to fight with this day after day.  Have you
told your doctor how you are feeling?  If this feeling is there all the time,
please let your doctor know.  He can probably help you out.
I care,