[IP] Join the IP UD/Grid Team!

 Similar in practice to the email @ redacted project, but with mostly medical goals in
process,
 Grid.org is a single destination site for large-scale research projects powered
by the
 United Devices Global MetaProcessor. With the participation of over 2 million
devices
 worldwide, grid.org projects like Cancer Research, Anthrax Research, and the
new
Smallpox Research Project have achieved record levels of processing speed and
success.

 Also using the UD MetaProcessor system, the American Diabetes Association (ADA)
is
 speeding up advanced statistical analysis to evaluate hundreds of disease
variables
 against a series of therapeutic measures. The increased speed expands the
research
 scope and provides immediate access to critical data for more educated
therapeutic
recommendations.

 For your own health, and for the health of all humans, donate those unused
system
 cycles on your PC. Join the IP - UD/Grid.org Team. Download the processor:

     http://www.grid.org/download/gold/download.htm

Then sign up for the IP team here:

       http://tinyurl.com/9j7b

George
 (my daddy always said I needed to use more of my brain, now I'm using more of
my
computer's brain too!)         ;>)