Re: [IP] Anyone buy their own insurance?

We have a small business and do not offer insurance through the business we
ahve private insurance for the family.  In doing some checking about
offering insurance I found that there were no dollar sayings the premiums
for our family were about the same.  I am going to check in to becomming a
member of the chamber and see if we could get insurance through them.