Re: [IP] False expectations about pumping???? How long does it take?

I've been playing with the insulin pump for a year and nearly 2 months
now.  I haven't got a pump clicking along by itself, tossing out the
appropriate blood sugar reading for 24 hours more than three days or so.
As soon as I think I've got things figured out, my husband gets sick or
the infusion site fails or he eats too much fat for him and the readings
are shot.   I guess we just keep shooting for 6(x18) or 7(xl8), until
there is a cure..